Monday, January 18, 2010

5 weeks, 3 days.

On more then one occasion, based purely on the symptoms I was having, I had myself convinced that I was pregnant. Of course me simply being convinced did not make it so and I would cry those months more then I usually did.

In accord to this silly law of sort, if I have no hope for this pregnancy, what exactly does that mean?

Week 5, Day 3.

Nauseous... I hate spelling that word, no matter now many times I use it I can never get it right. Anyways... nauseous? not. I know it's still really early, but I can not help but take note of the fact that it seems like there is less symptoms every day. Your probably tired of hearing about my breasts, nothing much has changed there, and my gums are still bleeding when brushing my teeth, but other then that I seem to have nothing.... I used t be able to feel my body... stretching for lack of a better word, and now I can't even feel that.

Still. Best to stick to the obvious facts. No blood is a good sign.

No comments: