Wednesday, January 20, 2010

5 Weeks, 5 Days

Starting to bore myself even. Bleeding gums have passed. Always tired but I am definitely under the weather these days. Considering, I accomplished a lot today. Although that also may have something to do with one of my kids being locked up in solitary confinement for the entire day.

You know your way to familiar with your own reproductive system when instead of asking your OB what tests are required, you call the receptionist and order them yourself. And that's exactly what I did, I just couldn't muster any energy to go and do it. It was either take a half hour nap or go and get my blood drawn. I went for the nap. Regrettable choice because I just dawned on me that I will now have to wait till Monday to do the first run, Wednesday for the second, Thursday for results. That's an entire week. I should have just sucked it up.

No comments: