Thursday, May 3, 2007

Coach Conrad

I should be in bed right now but it's been forever since I've last blogged and as tired as I am I am also tired of just "thinking" about blogging instead of actually doing it. Why I can't seem to find the time to do so anymore is kind of baffling.. with the unusual amount of "spare" time that we have had lately one would think I would have plenty opportunities but I guess I am trying hard to be more disciplined with how I use my time... and not that blogging is a waste of time there just seems to be other priorities at hand.

Like soccer.... Yes I said soccer. Timbits soccer to be more accurate. It is official. I have now aquiered the ranking of a "Soccer Mom".... OH oh... hold for a sec.... just had to check that the hamster didn't pull a great escape stunt yet again... A couple of nights ago I was on the computer and I heard something fall so I went to check on it and there was the hamster.. not IN the cage but on TOP of it. What a great design in cage I tell yeah...

Anyways... back to the soccer... it's kinda fun so for all yeah family and friends your totally invited to come. Games are held every Monday and Wednesday.... Wednesday are always at home at the Weston C.C. and for the away games you will have to call and find out. All three of the kids are signed up... it wasn't the original plan but it's just how it kinda worked out and who knows it very well may be that the child that was first originally signed up may not be playing for that much longer because he's just got way more fun things to do.. like chase gees or watch the trains.... Those trains man... they have my boys hooked and it's pretty hard to compete against them, especially when one is a Thomas fanatic.

For a while it was looking like we might not even have a team do to a lack of a coach but then Conrad stepped up and were having a lot of fun with it. I'll post pictures soon. Ok.. gotta go now before it really gets too late.

No comments: