Wednesday, April 25, 2007

This Tuesday...

Yesterday Seth and I went grocery shopping just like we did last Tuesday, and the Tuesday before that and before that and... you get the picture. I used to love those days just like I used to love cooking but not so much anymore.

But this Tuesday.. it was different. This Tuesday Seth and I were super heroes! Yup, that's right! Superheros. (And no I was NOT wearing a cape) We had a blast and most importantly we won. Now who we were racing against, and what it is that we won I'm not entirely sure but that didn't seem to matter to Seth. He was just thrilled that we were the winners. And of course I was thrilled with him....

He's a funny sort of kid that Sethy of mine. 'Rubbish' is his new favorite word. And where he picked it up I have no idea although my family seems to think that it was from me. Superstore was all out of something I needed and I wasn't pleased to have to go somewhere else.

"Rubbish", says Seth. "It's a rubbish day!". I concurred...

...but in reality it was a great day.

Gotta go... Lost is starting in a minute.

No comments: