Thursday, May 3, 2007

Timbits



Collier.. if it looks like he's walking with the ball instead of running with it it's only because he is.



Mish... looking all Terminator like with her protective gear...



Sethy... who almost didn't make it on the team but is so there...



Coach with team... and yes that's Collier picking his wedgie out. What can I say?



So that was our first game.... we were ammatures and got completely slaughtered but that's ok cuz it's all about having fun right? Right... I try and keep that in mind but when there is a teeny tiny four year old playing against a huge seven year old girl who's all pro... well I get a little flustered that's all. :) But that's all right cuz my girl stole the ball from her.... mind you then the girl wiped and some other little team mate thought he needed to come and her rescue so he shoved Lisha. Not cool.... so not cool. That's my baby girl their messin with. She came running to me... with tears in her eyes and so I said what any sensible Mom would have said in my place, "Go out there and kick their butts!" Which she did... Ran back out on that field with vengance in her eyes. :) Made her Mama proud. Scored her first goal later that day! What a shot I tell yeah!

No comments: