Monday, January 22, 2007

Bummer!!!

I just spent half an hour writing a blog and accidentally pressing the wrong button, resulting in me having to start over. And even if I really had it in me to write all that over again I certainly don't have the time it would require of me. Note to self Margaret, always use the "Save as Draft" function before attempting anything else.

What I will say is that finally, yes finally we have joined the world of wireless technology and are now owners of a cell phone. I wish I could say proud new owners but to tell you the truth the fact that there is this notion out there that one just "has" to have a cell phone has been enough to keep me from getting one. But having five kids, leaving the house and being unreachable is just not a good thing. So there is is... but keep it hush hush cuz I'll throw the thing out the window if it keeps ringing all day.

Next on the list is getting hooked up with high speed internet. And then all you folks who keep calling only to receive a busy signal can rest in peace.

Well quiet time has quickly come to an end and we've all been looking forward to watching Cinderella 2... ( well ok maybe not all of us, but certainly Lisha) so I shall sign off for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on joining the ranks of those over-connected, and those with the bandwidth to fill barrels with knowledge. :)