Monday, January 15, 2007

10 Things I Love About You

This one is for you, my dear friend Shivvon.

I love you because...

#10. You give glory to the Creator of all things through your art work.... (and cuz you keep my kid's art work . :))

#9. You are selfless, constantly giving.

#8. You bounce when you play DDR.

#7. You have a love for scripture.

#6. Your addicted.... to knitting of course, and you even do it in public. :)

#5. There is continual laughter when in your presence.

#4. You stand during worship.

#3. You'll stay over to bake a birthday cake with me in the middle of the night.

#2. I could have easily made this into a list of a hundred things I love about you.

#1. You completely adore my children, and because they are just as crazy about you as you are about them.

Thanks Bon-Bon!
We love yah!

2 comments:

Bon Bon said...

Well this is the FAMOUS BON BON im sure you've always heard GOOD things about from selah! hehe. If not, read.."10 things i love about you" ...its so true! Well Selah, gurl i can write a whole book on the things i love about the lees. Your whole family! ESP little sethy who says he loves me forever!!! haha..SO CUTE! I had fun hanngin gout with little sethy poo all morning !! lol. Well crazy gurl! Im not apart of this BLOGGER thingy, so check out ma blogs... When i get a chance to write one.

Selah said...

Hey there girl, or maybe I whould call you GURL as you seem to keep calling me. :)Anyways.. glad to see you've made your way to blogger. So much better then MySpace I'm sure you'll agree. :) Sethy had fun havingyou all to himself this morning. but hopefully he doesn't get to used too it. Ahhh what the heck. They all seem to forget that your MY firend and not there for a playdate.:) All is well... :)