Sunday, September 14, 2008

Well it's Sunday night, Conrad is back home and despite of my fears the weekend went by without much if any trouble at all. It feels uncanny for me to be saying this but each and every one of them was rather well behaved. Friday night I drove my older girls to and from youth and in between that my three muskateers and I went to the Forks for some ice cream and took in some of the live entertainment.

Saturday morning I made french toast and we had a great breakfast together. I picked up some items at the grocery store and then C, L, S and I went to a little carnival in our hood. We only stayed an hour but it beat last year when they shut the place down just as we got to the ponies. L cried and cried that day... So it truly was a joy to see her proudly galloping along. Maybe I'll get around to posting some pics... Then took H to drums, did some errands for grandmas, and met up with Shivvy for supper at Dennys. Kids eat free on Saturdays... although you wouldn't know it seeing as my kids were the only ones in the whole joint. Anyways... came home, threw the kids in the bath, and got my house ready for entertaining. Had some friend over and that was that. Sunday morning we did church, came home, oh... and the most impressive part of the weekend! Not only did I run the show on my own all weekend long, I managed to tackle a home improvement project to surprise Conrad with when he got back!

See one crazy day our family had a water fight. What's crazy about that? Well not too much except that we had it in side the house and not outdoors. So our upstairs bathroom had a set of frosted double doors. Well... to make the long story short my "frosted" doors were no longer frosted. They just looked nasty after that day and it was rather annoying.. more for Conrad then me living in a house full of girls and lacking that privacy so I decided that I was gonna fix it while he was gone and so I did. Well sort of. I'm half done, gotta get another can from Rona tomorrow and gosh darn it, it looks good if I do say so myself! I only killed about half of my brain cells just from all the toxic fumes and all but whatever!!!

Then we went to see a movie... Kungfu Panda.. it wasn't excellent or anything but not bad. It certainly had it's moments and if you like Jackie Chan movies this is kinda like the cartoon version of it.

Ok, seriously my brain is still hurting so I gotta sign off... another time...

No comments: