Thursday, September 18, 2008

Surprise!

Ok so you know the story about my french doors, and you know how it was a surprise for Conrad and how I only managed to get half of it done before he got home. I'm thinking that may have been a good thing... Take a look at these....

This is a picture of the first door I did... before Conrad got home... you probably don't see much of the actual "frost" but I'm sure you'll see what my problem is...



This is the second door...



What the heck? Get my drift? Now I did everything the same way from how and with what I cleaned the doors right down to the product and application... So not happy to say the least! What the heck went wrong? Now I have to go and hunt the Rona guy down and.. well.. it won't be pretty. :) Imagine that was how the first door turned out! Conrad would have been so pleased! lol

Gottta feed the kids...

No comments: