Sunday, April 15, 2007

Ever been so tired that your just too tired to go to bed? Well that's how I feel. That and the fact that I have spent about... well I'm not even sure how many hours in the kitchen today.. . a LOT. But it was all good. It was my Mama's 50th birthday party and it's not often that that comes around. It was nice to be able to celebrate with her... I should post you a picture of the phenomenal cake.... oh wait that wasn't even my camera.. oh well. We'll have to see what I can do cuz that was just the coolest thing even if i do say so myself.... I should make a gallery of all the cakes I've made.

Brother I'm really loving Jem.. I listen to it every time I'm working on the computer... and sometimes in the mornings too. You'd think I'd be sick of it by now... sometimes I even feel like I am on the verge of it.. but by the time I am at the computer again I realize how much I was missin' it. And ever time the next song comes on I think, " This is one of my top favorites." But truth be told I think that way every time. But really... "Maybe I'm Amazed" is got to be my fav... which is odd because I wasn't all that crazy about it at first. And then there is "Wish I" which is a bit of a snappy tune... and of course "They" is a great song with great lyrics but that one I've been listening to for a long time. "24" kicks but too.. I love the.... violin is it? In the background?

I'm so tired but I refuse to go to sleep.. it's still not THAT late... it's only 11:59...but then again Conrad kept me up till after 2 A.M. last night. (And yah all wonder why I'm applying to a mental institute.)

I'm working tomorrow which I'm not looking forward to all that much. I can't really complain. It's not like I'm putting in fourty hours a week or anything even remotely close but neverless... Ahh, it'll be alright but in the meantime I'm just not diggin it. We will be working on our Mother's day gifts. Jewelery boxes but shhhhh.. it's a surprise. Then playing some games. Hopefully it will work out well. I should plan out the agenda for the next couple of weeks....

Signing of now... good night.

No comments: