Thursday, February 22, 2007

Hijacked Brain

I am tired... and sick... and sick and tired too. Cancelled both of my appointments for the day which was a temporary relief but the knowledge that I now am behind in those dealings (on top of other pre existing ones) lays on me heavily in and of itself.

While Conrad took the kids to the library I seized the opportunity and went for a walk. Just me and my hijacked brain... What I really would have liked was to jog but I had no music and all in all was just too weak. I actually almost opted out of the walk for that very reason but seeing the sun slowly setting behind the horizon made it all the more inviting. Also, the alternative of sitting on the couch was just not... well NOT an alternative. And sure there was a thousand and one other things which I could have done around the house but not today...

No comments: