Friday, April 2, 2010

Did you know that the brain of a young child will not be fooled by optical illusions? News to me. It certainly would have been a helpful bit of information to have the time I tried to incorporate one in a homeschooling lesson. It is only with our mature and experienced brains that we learn how to miss read information according to it's context. Yet I think we can all agree that for the most part, context is necessary.

Turns out there is more traffic round this little old blog of mine then I ever could have apprehended. Which can only mean one thing. Time for a disclaimer. See it's all in the context. If you take every word for what it's worth... well I don't know what you ARE doing but what you SHOULD be doing is calling the local police because I'm pretty sure I've made mention to drowning someone... maybe... one... or twice... a long time ago. :)

Some of what you read is fact, some is fiction. Most of it is off the cuff and passes by numerous of filters I otherwise make use of on a regular basis. I'd say it's my attempt at keeping it real and authentic but I know for a fact that in today's times folks have link authenticity with the license to do and say anything they may feel like at any give moment without much a thought to ones neighbor. Which if you ask me results in nothing more then mere stupidity, and a general a breed of rude and arrogant people. Yeah, yeah, I get that out ancestors were stiff-necked people and you crave freedom of expression but ask yourself this. Since when does swinging the pendulum to the other side bring balance?

I write without obligation to explain myself, or to make sense for that matter. I write primarily for me, not for you. I write despite of the fact that I am not gifted at it. I write because most of the time I like to and because sometimes I simply need to.

No comments: