Monday, January 11, 2010

Third time the charm?

So I POAS today and got a BFP.

A great way to start the new year?

A rocky way to start a new year.

I've decided that outside of giving my OB a call to notify her of the pregnancy I will not be going in for any testing. No hcgs, no paps, no ultrasounds. It's not going to make a difference one way or another. What will be will be. I intend to enjoy the presence of my baby every day that we are given. I do not need more reason to stress. I've got that area fully covered. Oh how I wish that a BFP was the end of the race, not just the beginning.

Done with analyzing every symptom I have and fabricating any I do not all in an effort to convince myself that this is THE month.

Did two HPS from Dollorma, one last Saturday, came up faint positive (hehe! I DID say I would not invest another dollar in this industry so I went the cheap route.) One today which again come up faint positive. Not wanting to goof around I dished out the 15 bucks for brand name and thankfully got a BFP!

At least for the time being I am done obsessing about getting pregnant. I am moving on to bigger and better things. Obsessing about BEING pregnant. Thus the daily account... lucky you. :)

Conception date, apparently Christmas Day, kinda sweet since it's DH birthday.

January 11th: Week 5, Day 4.

Moody to the max. Outside of that no real symptoms. Still experiencing light abdominal pressure as if to expect AF arrival any minute. Checking TP every time. Will I ever stop?

No comments: