Thursday, November 13, 2008

#29

Blog post # 29.

Hmm... I'm slightly behind as far as amount of posts per year. Year 2007 was at 59. No matter how ambitious I can be I'm pretty sure I'm not going to achieve that for this year. But I think overall my posts are longer which counts for something... I think... Let's see.... 30 days has November... today being the 14th... that leaving 15 days in November... haha.. JJ. 16+31=47. So I have exactly 47 days to complete 30+1 entries...
hmm...
take a moment to thing about it...
Ok.
Let's do it.

I may find myself completely at a loss as far as what to write about, after all my life ain't all THAT exciting but we will see what will come of it. Who knows? It just may prove to challenge and stretch me in ways I may have never thought possible.

No comments: