Friday, September 5, 2008

Ahhh!!!!







Ok, looking back at those previous pics, there really not all that great. We'll have to redo that.

I should post my new stuff of H and some of our Yurt weekend like promised. In a minute...

Here is a tip for parents of younger ones that I've discovered. If you keep the music loud enough it will satisfy their need for noise and hence significantly reduce the amount of bickering going on. I wish I had learned this earlier on...

Back to school... honestly... last year I was SO ready for my older girls, and Conrad for that matter to go back. Not that I didn't enjoy their presence (for the most part anyway) but you know what they say, too much of a good thing and... Anyways. I just needed life to go back to some kind of routine. This year I'm not so keen on it. I feel like I hardly get to see H and M and with all the kids only getting older it seems that Conrad and I have more and more of those days where we are little more then two ships passing in the night. My head hurts when I think of all the things that we will be picking up again... house group starting tomorrow, GEMS for L, Squad 1.5 for S, Youth for M and H, hockey for Dad, hockey for S, Ladies group, drum lessons... AHHAHHH!!! Oh well... it's all good. I'm sure it will work out fine.

Cool thing is, I just ordered my camera bag. It's just the one I wanted. Tamrac Velocity 8X. Blue. You should google it. It's totally cool. I can fit my camera w. lens on, two extra lenses and a flash plus some other extras.Not that I have all that gear yet but with some patience... Urggg!!! I can not believe I have to wait 2-3 weeks to get my hands on it! Like I haven't waited enough. But I'm kinda impressed with myself that I still went for despite of the long wait. I guess when you want what you want you gatta do what you gotta do.

Ok so bout them pics... I'm fading kinda fast... You know it's time to go to bed when you find yourself starting blankly at the screen without moving a single muscle for minutes at a a time...

But tomorrow is a day off, yeah!

And the Yurt if I can track it down....







And last but not least, our Dessert Pizza... C, L, and S, and I made it. Pretty impressive if I do say so myself. Oh shute... I don't know where that's gonna end up but whatever, You'll figure it out.

No comments: