Monday, June 16, 2008

Mother Margaret

Today was and still is to this very moment odd...

The very fact that I am at the computer actually typing and not just thinking about typing. This is odd.

Feelings. Feelings are odd. I've had to put up with a lot of unpleasant, uncharted and undesirable feelings these last few days. I can not stand the turmoil they cause within me. I am furious that I can not predict my own behavior. There is a certain protocol... There was a certain protocol. A prototype, a blueprint, a game plan. Somewhere, somehow, someone changed the rules and forgot to tell me. This is my game for crying out loud! My game!

I like new things. Come to think of it I hate them too... I guess it's a love hate relationship. It figures. I'm not one to get attached to material possessions. In theory I would be happy to swap houses every three or four years just for the change of scenery. And again, in theory I would pick up and leave everything behind if offered the opportunity to serve among the poor and orphaned children in Africa. Really. In a heartbeat. I would not give it a second thought.... Although if you would knew my reasons why you wouldn't think it quite as noble as it all sounds.

I'll have to finish another time... life beckons...

No comments: