Monday, October 8, 2007

Of the little time that I had to blog I spent way too much of it watching OkGo on youtube... Just came across them randomly. Strangely they resemble much of what goes on in my very own living room with my pre-teen and teen daughter. I'm sure H will get a kick out of it.

So I have serious writters block every time I sit down to blog something. It's killing me.... I guess the only thing to do it just push through it.

Hey what do you know, it's 12:49 AM October 9th. Happy Anniversary to Conrad and me. Eight years. Friday we went to Ichiban... Totally loved it! Sitting right in front of the chef it's a wonder we didn't walk away with third degree burns.

Today we celebrated thanksgiving... I really looked forward to this time around. Sometimes I'm not all that huge on hanging with so many people but today we had a full house and I loved it.... So full I was actually a plate short. Should have done it on Sunday night though, everyone got to bed late and it will make for along day tomorrow.

But tomorrow is Wee Collage... a class for 4 and five year olds at our new church. So I get to chill with some of the mommies which is not always what I would describe us fun but never less necessary if I care to plug in.. which I do. I desperately need to know people.... I wither without them after only a short while... That and sunlight. Which we seem to be short of lately as well but I am still holding up alright.

Tomorrow I start my new job. Kinda excited not that it's anything to be braggin bout.. but hey, it's not like I see a future for me in serving coffee or anything. It simply allows me the opportunity to seriously put my plan of getting secondary education into action.

I have to go pee... badly... but when I leave this keyboard it is for good....

"Are you anyones favourite person?" asks mememolly. (Youtube again if your haven't guessed yet.) Totally adore the girl as seems to the rest of the world.

My hands are freezing.... there is nothing more then a few two by fours and some shingles separating me from the outside world. When it rains... which as I have said before it seems to do so a lot I hear it crystal clear....

Speaking of Crystal... mental note.

MARGARET, DON'T FORGET TO PICK UP CRYSTAL TOMORROW MORNING!!!!

Ok... gonna call it a night. Maybe this will be the end of my writers block although I can't see it being that easy. It being out anniversary and all it only seems right to put my head to rest beside and with my husband at the relative same time. Plus my hands are freezing... and did I mention I have to go pee?

No comments: