Monday, June 11, 2007

It's hot. So hot that my brain can't even put together a semi complex sentence.

The little ones and Grandma Lee and I went to the beach today. It's the middle of June and sadly it's only been our second trip...

It's taken me a long time to train my children that the world will not come to an end in the one minute that I take to go to the bathroom. Were not quite at a hundred percent but I think they are finally getting it. The dog on the other hand... not so, not so. I think he must be experiencing separation anxiety or something. Yesterday I cooked my final batch of food for the reminder of the time Midnight will be staying with us. Yes!!!!!!! Glad not to have to do that again. All in all it's been swell.... even to the point that I actually consider us getting our own. But it's rather short lived right up to the point where I have to clean up the doggy doo doo. Then it's all over... Now if maybe one could buy a dog that came potty trained, then we may have something worth while considering.


Warning!! The following material may be offensive to some readers. Proceed at your own caution!!!!

I feel like posting a "FRIEND WANTED" sign or something lately... outlining what kind of qualifications are expected from a person baring that title just so that there can be no room for misunderstandings. Most of the stuff seems rather elementary to me... I am most certain that I am not being unreasonable and yet...


Ahh... I would say more... but what's the point?

No comments: