Wednesday, June 20, 2007

I was just looking at some of my recent posts and I can not help but notice that I got sick on the 5th of June and it is now the 20th and I am still sick. :( A lot better mind you but still sick. It's funny because it has only been in the last couple of days that I have actually started receiving some pitty from Conrad. He even said I didn't look well... funny cuz I thought I was having some great hair days the last bit. Oh well... :) It's usually how it works. We go swimming and my hair is a mess.. no make up, no nothing and smelling like chlorine and he'll say I look really great. Not just great, but really great! Then why I actually try and go all out I'm lucky if I get the obligatory compliment within the first few hours. It's all backwards... how men and women think. I know that... but for the most part we women, we dress up for the other women in the room, not the guy that we came with. :)

Keith, my new buddy across the back lane finally returned our lawn mower bag the other night. I was starting to have my doubts but he pulled through. I love it... a crook with a conscience. It's kinda funny... I guess sometimes all that people need is for someone to believe in them despite of their history... even if it is their current history. I believed in him... I believed him when he shook my hand. I trusted him when he gave me his "word". I had no reason to, but I did. For all I know he was the one who robbed us in the first place but it really doesn't matter. Because I believed in him, he believed in himself. Had I just written him off as just another crook with no sense of justice he likely would have probably done nothing but self fullfiled my prophecy.

Shivvon said something like "Knowing you, you'll probably have him over for supper now or something". Hehe.... we just might. :) I'll keep you posted...

Don't have time to proof read so live with it...

No comments: