Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Chocolate Covered Bananas




The school year is soon coming to an end and the Kindergarten kids are having a celebration! Collier doesn't know it yet but I staid up late making these Chocolate Dipped Bananas covered in Chocolate Nerds for him to take to his class.... All 39 of them... I actually wish I could have made more but I ran out of bananas. I would like to send some with Lisha as well but I am not sure if there will be enough for all the kids. If not I guess I will just make more for Friday and she can take them then. Although I have made candy apples on numerous occasions before which is much a similar process it was my first time making these and over all it's much easier and quicker but still extremely. Don't they look yummy!? Although I must say I am slightly worried. Do these classify as a nutritious snack?

No comments: