Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Finally!!!

Well it's about time that I finally have my own blog! Up to this point it's only been me going through my days thinking about what I'm going to write on my non existing site and now that I'm here I'm all choked up and at loss for words. Classic.

Well first I'll say it's been a pain in the butt just trying to get on here. See I made my account late last night.. or to be more accurate, really early this morning. Like 1:30 A.M. kinda early. (I still had my baby girls birthday cake in the oven, the cook book said it would take two hours to bake! TWO HOURS!) It was at that point that I decided since I have been so eagerly awaiting this moment that I should NOT post my first post because I was too tired to be able to truly appreciate it for the monumental moment that it was. That bring us to to the present... where I tried to log on and it keeps telling me that my user name and password don't match! Computers and I is what doesn't match! See that's just the beginning of it all. I tried and tried to figure it all out but with little progress so I finally decided to just start a new account... which didn't go over well either... don't ask how and why but it got messed up which led me to only one option and that was to start yet a THIRD account. And that's that! So this is me, with my third and final account... which I have yet to officially simply log on to without having just created an account which has proved to be not an easy task for me. But this post seals the deal, it's official, and there is no going back. The only option after this is to call my brother and whine yet again about how much I hate computers and could he please fix it for me.

Well I think I'm going to sign off now... I'm kinda curious how this is all going to turn out. Assuming all goes well I plan to be back soon.

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

Welcome to the blogging world sis! First days are the toughest when it comes to using the software, but after a while you'll get to know the things you need, and will disregard the rest... it'll all seem much easier at that point.